I decided to give a screenshot of my laptop to prove that I got my new laptop from one of those free laptops for college students. The laptop is in the "on" state. Look how beautiful it is. It's a dell companies laptop and the picture quality and sound quality are awesome.


Believe me, this laptop is very much impressing. If you don't get the laptop for free and one day you make your mind to buy then please buy a dell shine laptop. It is totally superb. But don't forget to try your luck. See if you can grab the offer. I got my this free laptop from the providers of free laptops for college students after one month and 10 days. This seems to be a longtime but its o.k as I got it at almost no cost as comparison to the price of the dell laptop. Just give a shot and look for whether you are one of the luckiest ones who get these free laptops for college students.